Migraine is not only related to the stress in life, but also related to people's eating habits. Sometimes, eating certain foods can cause migraine, so what foods can migraine not eat? Do you know the 11 food taboos of migraine? Let's get to know it together!
1. Alcoholic beverages:Alcoholic beverages can cause dehydration and migraine, especially red wine, which contains more chemicals. Regular drinking can aggravate migraine.
2. Leftovers:This kind of food contains a lot of tyramine, which is easy to cause extracranial vasospasm and migraine. The content of tyramine in leftover food increases with time, so it's better to eat fresh food just cooked.
3. Chicken essence and monosodium glutamate:Monosodium glutamate in chicken essence and monosodium glutamate is one of the headache killers. Monosodium glutamate will over stimulate the receptor of nerve cells, which will cause migraine. So migraine should be avoided as much as possible.
4. Cheese:Tyramine in cheese is the main cause of headache. There are also foods containing tyramine, such as red wine, beer, broad bean, etc. and foods with long preservation time, such as pickles, etc.
5. Fat:High fat food can cause lipid metabolism disorder, lead to cerebral arteriosclerosis, thus cause cerebrovascular dysfunction, induce migraine attack.
6. Spicy food:Spicy food can stimulate the body, generate heat, speed up the flow of blood, and cause migraine aggravation. It is necessary to avoid eating spicy food such as pepper, ginger, garlic, curry, mustard and pepper.
7. Chocolate:Chocolate contains a chemical called phenylaminopropionic acid, which will cause vasodilation and contraction. It is not suitable for migraine patients to eat, and it is very easy to cause migraine attack.
8. Coffee:Coffee contains a certain amount of caffeine, which will stimulate the nervous system, and make the head in a high tension, and interfere with sleep, easy to insomnia, induce head pain.
9. Sausage and hot dog:Sausage, hot dog, ham, bacon and other meat pickles, processed meat and other foods containing nitrite are easy to cause migraine, as well as canned and other processed foods, which should not be eaten.
10. Sugar substitute food:Sugar substitute foods, such as aspartame, can over stimulate or interfere with nerve endings, increase muscle tension, and cause migraine. There are also low sugar cola, soda, sugar free gum, ice cream, etc. all contain aspartame. Therefore, migraine patients should try to avoid eating.
11. Drugs:Contraceptives, nitroglycerin, histamine, reserpine, estrogen and excessive vitamin A, etc. Migraine patients should not eat.
Supplement B vitamins and vitamin C properly:In group B, the main physiological function of vitamin B1 lies in the maintenance of nervous system and cardiovascular function. Vitamin B6 is necessary for the metabolism of important substances in nervous system. Besides helping to maintain the functions of nerve, heart and blood vessels, it can also stabilize emotions and avoid inducing migraine. Vitamin C has a very good antioxidant and anti stress effect. When the human body is under tension, it needs a lot of vitamin C to help the body produce normal metabolism.
Eat on time, eat less and eat more, stabilize blood glucose concentration:Regular diet, regular and quantitative, can make blood sugar stable. The ideal situation is: the interval between meals is three to four hours. Even if it is delayed for some reason, it is necessary to eat some snacks to prevent hypoglycemia and migraine.